What does Outrè mean?
- The word Outrè originated from France, and means to be passing the bounds of what is usual or considered proper; unconventional & bizarre.
Who do you use for your shipping?
- We use New Zealand Post.
What if I don't get my shipment?
- If you don't receive your parcel within the specified time-frame, please do contact us as soon as possible, and we can find out what has happened.
I received a damaged/incorrect item, what do I do?
- We aim to design high quality garments and hope you will never receive a faulty or damaged item. Although no one is perfect so we will do our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible!
- If you have received an incorrect or damaged item, please contact us as soon as you receive your order. We ask that you contact the customer service team via email with images of the damage on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team will happily guide you through the process of resolving the issue.
Where do you ship to?
- All over the world!
When will my order be shipped?
- We fulfil all orders within 48 hours of being placed unless you have purchased same-day shipping within Auckland. Any orders placed over the weekend or on a public holiday are shipped the following business day.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Standard shipping will take around 3-9 days.
- Express shipping will take around 3-5 days.
- 24 hour shipping for Auckland only will take less than 24 hours.
How do I track my order?
- Once despatched you will receive a tracking number via email for your order! It can take a few hours, sometimes 24 hours to show any kind of an update on the tracking link.
How do I make a return?
- As with any company, we understand that you may change your mind, and we are there to help. A return must be filed within 7 days of purchasing your product. For a return, the products must be: With its original tags, unused (not worn) and in the same condition you received it in.
What payment options are available?
- American Express